About Me

My photo
My diary of truths I'm learning

Monday, December 13, 2010

Whatever He Does Prospers

Psalm 1:2-3 His delight is in the law and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted on streams of water, which bears fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers. (NIV)

The prosperity message is controversial in some circles of the church. Perhaps that is because when we Americans think of the word we think of it from a 21st century mindset. This mindset immediately triggers the thought of financial prosperity. Therefore, the Christian messenger must be talking about money.  What does he want me to give? And/or this is just another serve the Lord and we will all be rich message.

But does prosperity only refer to finances? Exactly what does prosper mean?

I’m not sure I know, but I am going to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment